Monday 18 November 2013

Etsy Feature: LuxeSoapsbyBOSSGirls

Delicious smells, catchy colours and oh so good feel. Well are you just as crazy about bath products as I am? then you get to see this one!


So lets hear it from Kristina, the story behind a beautiful shzop :)

- What is your favourite part of creating beautiful bath collection?and have you always wanted to do that?

K: After putting in long hours as a programmer during the day, I turn inward and spend quality time with God by making inspiring fragrances, body butters, and soaps that captivate my personal experiences, revelations, and hopes. I am inspired and assured by His peace and love. It is my way of communicating with God.

- Which is your personal favourite of them?

K: That is hard to answer. Each one of them represents the finale of a conversation that I had with God. But, if I had to pick just one, it would be the Balinese Honey Mint Soap. I had such high aspirations when I started out to create this soap. What I ended up with was a MESS. This was a soap that I created without talking to God first and going about it on my own. After my initial disappointment, I sought Him out and we were able to make something beautiful out of something that I was going to throw away. This was God telling me that there is beauty in everything, you just have to seek it out.


- How does your normal working day looks like?

K: My normal work day requires me to put on my thinking cap and solve problems. I do not have many opportunities to be creative at my real job.

- What is your most memorable moment, when opening a shop on Etsy?

K: I was very nervous about putting my personal "conversations" on display for the world to see and judge. I just knew no one would get it. But when I got my first sell, the Lord reminded me that folks are seeking beauty in things that aren't so obvious. There is a soap for every person and a conversation to go along with it


Thank you so much Kristina for sharing with us. 

 All images belong to LuxeSoapsbyBOSSGirls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comment made my day :)