Friday 18 October 2013

What to do??

pinterest
I am very sorry for the lack of posts. but its just been a tough week. I am really looking forward to study. I want to study fashion design, and it is something I am very passionate about. I want to learn everything about it. I want improve my skills. I just want to learn.....My absolute dream is to study in Germany, live there....study there....but somehow its not happening. 

To be honest....I am a happy person, always looking at the good side, always hopeful....always with faith. Studying over there is something I feel so strongly about, that I dont want to give up...Its like, giving up is not even an option.

I still have faith, but these delays have been messing up with that happy person who still believes she can do it, but just needs a little assurance. 

May be push just a little harder, have a little more hope and a lot of faith.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comment made my day :)