Saturday 6 April 2013

Here is to a Happy Year!!

paperpony
I woke up to a beautiful day, and trust me its just not about turning 20, but its about having a great year!!

I am very thankful for it, it has been amazing....and the memories I have gathered.....well I have shared them along the way....so you know that it has been good!

- I made some good decisions about my studies.

- I had my dream trip, it was overwhelming and so so soooo beautiful!!

- Learned so many things, through the blog and otherwise...and trust me.....having amazing readers like you is the best thing.

- Made so many dresses, and the inspiration just keeps on coming. 


So here is to hoping for a great time ahead!!


Thank you for all your support :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comment made my day :)