Thursday 7 March 2013

Erfahrung Im Deutschland : My trip to Germany

Das was mein erste Ausflug alleine. Das war auch die erste mal, weg von den Familie. Wenn ich war an dem Flughafen, ich fuehle sehr begeistert. Aber schon hate ich die Gefuhl, dass alles was ich mache jetzt, soll ich selbst machen soll. Gibt neimand zu helfen. Diese Gefuhl war nicht so gut. Erste Tag habe ich nach Berlin gefaehrt. Da war sehr kalt und auch gibt zu viel Schnee. Alles war sehr schoen. Alles war sehr unterschiedlich von Indien. Ich konnte mit mein Familie fuer vier Tagen nicht sprechen. Alles war neu und schon habe ich gelernt, daran gewoehnlich zu sein. Spaeter habe ich viele Stadten besucht, mit dem Bus, mit dem Bahn. Alles war sehr schoen. Vor viel Jahren hatte ich geplant dort zu studieren, aber im diesem Ausflug konnte ich nicht zu Hause fuehlen. Jetzt weiss ich nicht, was soll ich machen. 

I came back home yesterday. It was my first trip alone, my first time in a flight and the first time away from family. When I was at the airport, I was very excited, everything was perfect, or so it seemed, but soon enough I got the feeling, that I was in this alone. Everything that I do, I have to do alone, nobody to help me. No friends there. Family very far away. This feeling wasn't pretty. First day I went to Berlin alone. It was very cold, so much snow everywhere. So beautiful. A picture taken from a gorgeous fairytale. Everything was so different from here. I couldnt speak with my Family for four days, and trust me that was a long time. So many new things everywhere but soon enough I learned to live with it. To an extent.....to even enjoy it. I visited places...I travelled with trains and buses and it was fun. I wanted this trip from a long time, I always wanted to study there. I love the language, I learnt it too, but the whole trip it felt weird.....not home. Now I am confused about what I should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comment made my day :)