Thursday 5 April 2012

Lace for birthday

Here is an update on the latest creation. I made this gown a while back. 
Past few days, have been busy, we moved to a new place, and then my birthday is tomorrow ( oh, so excited) 
Corset inspired top, with a fitted look and gathered skirt. The gown is made with satin and lace. 
Here is a closer look at the front. 

So, I thought this could be the birthday dress, but then I got another idea, and u will be seeing that soon :) I would love to know what you think of the gown

8 comments:

  1. wow amazing dress!!
    thanks dear and follow you on google friends connect!!
    xoxo=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice dress;)
    And one thing I really like your blog! is very interesting :) if you could have a follow me (if you'll like my blog) and I will surely return the favor :) Regards

    SzparSon
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow really very well daone darling! i especially love the mermaid tail of the dress;)
    kiss,mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful dress :D

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the black lace on satin. Very classy.

    P/s: Hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that dress is stunning,so feminine,shows off your gorgeous figure, Id defiantely feel like the Birthday Girl in this outfit :D
    Thanks so much for your lovely comment,hope your having a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comment made my day :)